The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, September 16, 2005

James Blunt

I admit that I saw his first single "You Are Beautiful" in MTV before but I just flipped through, cause I still hold the negative perspective of pop = sucks . I never appreciate the song untill I heard it on Light & Easy...............and it's quite touching . I downloaded the single and I never stop listening to it .

I also search for his album in Amazon and the reviews of his album is quite high . According to the sources , he's an engineer and he once (I couldn't believe it) served as a peacekeeper in Kosovo . Whoa , not bad for a person like him . Somehow I feel like looking for his album but I will wait and see first . Right now I just settle with his another single called "Cry" .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->