The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Friendster's features suck

I don't know when Friendster was jam-packed with features like blog , classifields and other flash games bullshit . I am sure by doing this alot of people will keep jumping on the bandwagon to be so T3H in , but all I can is the features will not stay long in front of you .

Why so ? Remember a feature called "creating a group" ? The feature let a person create a specific group to attract people who have the same interest by joining the group he/she created . The group feature let us have our own forum , and the owner of the group is T3H moderator . How can anyone fucking resist that ?

So I decided to create a Transformers group . I create an announcement , create a thread to let people discuss about TF toys and Galaxy Force . It managed to attract 2 weirdos people and I am enjoying it . However , 3 days later , the feature VANISHED out of thin air . I sought high and low in my friendster and I couldn't find it , I am sad and pissed , my "baby" just gone down the drain after spending hours of putting up links (they url option ain't so friendly by the way) .

I am starting to hate Friendster .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->