The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, October 01, 2005

2 in 1

Hate to blog in the morning , as there's nothing much to say . >_>

Today my home town Kota Bharu has declared by the state government (read : power-whoring ulamas) as an "Islamic City" . Oh well , I don't see anything in town that can be related to something.........."Islamic" , except a few monuments like the large Quran book (a waste of money) in the minor roundabout , which also has the "historic" clock tower . The state government also does a political stunt by inviting the recently crowned Akademi Fantasia 3 chumpion winner Mawi to do a concert here . I don't know whether his concert is today or already held last night , cause some part of the town was jammed up as people double-parked at almost everywhere to walk to Stadium Sultan Mohamaad IV to catch something "exciting" -_-" . I managed to escape the jam as I was afraid that people will park beside my car and I would never get out . Police also had to let the people park whatever they want to , and as they only came here to control the flow of the traffic . So far they did a teriffic job on the traffic as I expected the road I was using was going to be jammed up . I don't have to elaborate how they gonna seperate men and women from each other (families are exception) cause everybody had expected this from the self righteous state government .

EDIT : The concert was last night , k.

Anyway , back to Transformers , Remy's Transformers has posted a new images gallery for the lastest toy from Galaxy Force : Megalo Convoy (note : Megalo Convoy will be Christianed as Metroplex in Hasbro's Cybertron , the US version of Galaxy Force) . There 2 version of the gallery , which features the alternate mode and the robot mode . The force chip is god damn beautiful and Megalo is as high as King Starscream !! As I don't want to be sued for copyright infringement , I only post one image from Remy's , here goes :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I rock

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->