The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, October 08, 2005

My mom and Transformers

My mom is a clean freak , armed with spray and duster , she skillfully clean up our house in mere 4 hours everyday , even though we already hired a house maid to ease her burden , she just think that our house is not clean enough . Somehow I feel sorry for her cause my dad doesn't order her to clean the house every corner like a slave , she just.........like that since the day I was borned :S . She becomes so fucking obsess with cleanness that she hardly have time for my studies for 5 years . Now I am glad that she manage to settle down and find time to solve my form 6 math , even though it's my turn not to have time to discuss with her -_-" .

So what's this have to do with Transformers ? Well , after my older bro's TF craze revival started at the end of 2003 , our room's (me and my bro , we shared for many years) cupboard is full of it and will soon run out space for other future Transformers toys . Like I stated , my mom is a clean freak and she will not let anything , any area , any solid molecules covered with dust , hence the toys are not an exception . Once every 2 days she will open our cupboard to wipe the toys and rearrange their position . I myself can't but laugh at every comment she gives for every toy she holds while dusting them . There are some comments that quite memorable to me like :

"Step aside , here comes the 3 stooge" - The infamous 3 Energon combiners : Bruticus , Constructicons and Superion Maximus , Picture Here.

"I hate this fellow , his thingy in front of its chest just always falls off" - referring to Vector Prime's Force Chip

"These 3 guys' rockets always loose and sometimes they shoot for no reason" - Takara's Beast War Leo Convoy (my brother crazy enough to find 3 version of it)

"AAhhhhhhhh !!!!" - Energon Arcee falls off the cupboard

"This guy just couldn't stand still" - Galaxy Force Optimus Prime which combined with Ligerjack have made it inbalance and more heavy

"Why does its face looks like gorrilla ?" - TF Universe Air Attack Optimus Prime

"I thought all Transformers are cars one ?" - The question pops up after she observe the Beast Wars section

"*shrudder*I hate him" - King Starscream

"Why they are so big ah?" - Armada Prime

Heheheh that's all I could think of , maybe when she's cleaning the cupboard again I will be there to listen . :D~~~

EDIT : My brother's lastest haul from Ebay has arrived . I wonder why it's called "very rare" ? :/

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->