The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wet wet wet

Urgh , the rain is gaining momentum as November is just 2 days away , I hope there's no heavy flood during my examination :s .

Anyway , do anyone still remember Inner Circle's Sweat , you know......"alalalalalong , alalalalalong , alalalalalong long li long long long" -_-" . I can't help but to think that this song just full of sexual innuendos , or in other word , humping a uber beautiful and sexy grrl . I paste one part of the lyric that gives me a shrudder :

Girl
I want to make you sweat
sweat 'til you
can't sweat no more.
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it some more.

Girl
I want to make you sweat
sweat 'til you
can't sweat no more.
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it
push it
push it some more.

Whoa , push what some more ? No prce for guessing it right -_-" . It's amazing that this Jamaican crappy song could top the chart during the 90s .

alalalalalong , alalalalalong , alalalalalong long li long long long..................

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->