The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hell yeah

My brother's Galaxy Force Exillion returned from exiled , I am happy that this toy managed to escape from my bro's guillotine , even though its box came back with lots of torn part , fuck the asshole who never learn to take care of things .

With this simple yet articulate Exillion , I think I can make a stupid comic out of it , like "The Island Revisited" , where I can put him together with his Hasbro's Cybertron counterpart....Excellion !!

Exillion : I am Exillion !!

Excellion : No , I am the real Excellion !!

Exillion : Fuck you , the real one is blue and not as gay as your orange flame .

Excellion : HAH , I think most homos love blue colour .

Exillion : No fucking way , my force chip pwns yours !!

Excellion : Over my exhaust pipe , people digs redneck like moi !!!

Exillion : OMP haxx0r !!!

Excellion : 1337 shit you n00b !!

Exillion : shut up before I turn you into Exigayser !!

Excellion and Exillion : grrrrr.........

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->