The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, January 16, 2006

Midnight rant

I over heard my left side neighbour , who happens to be some sort of "village head" , even though my area is considered as "residential" , is frustrated about how we residents never show support for his decision when it comes to throwing a party in the neighbourhood . Even though I feel pity for him , he also deserve it because he sometimes can be such an ass . But the story here is not about him , but my experience be being a "leader" in certain situation .

Ah...being a leader is such a wet dream for any power-whoring assholes . A person with total power can give orders at will and kick a person's ass out of a group if the leader doesn't like him/her . Like I stated above , I being some sort of leader in certain groups , I always think of great co-operation between me and my fellow comrades so we can sort things out together . The problem is in Malaysia , being a leader can be such a pain in the ass .

So yea , I being a leader in a science project group , a class monitor , a treasurer , a lantern festival project group and very gh3yish singing competition group . Different group it seems but they share one thing in common : members were FUCKING reluctant to co-op . As a monitor , I felt so pissed off that my class mates never listen to what I wanted to say when it comes to class administraition . They kept chatting within themselves , espacially those from other chinese medium schools . When teachers never see things that they wanted materialised , those fucking bastard with just pointed the fingers at me . After being a monitor for 8 months , I was sacked for "oh-so-inconsistent" monitor . FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK I summed it up , I was seriously framed .

And next is treasurer , I being one when I was form 4 . I remeber how one of my class mates said to me that they willing to co-operate seem I am so honest *rolls eyes*. I was naive then , so I actually happy that time , untill they reared their fugly heads . As I never have experiences in managing class money , I always screwed up my class name list and those opportunists will just said that they had paid and accused me of greedy . Even worst that form 4 was in such a kiasu era , whole class just wanted every note to be photostated and unfortunately , I had to handle that one too . With the monitor who experienced PMS daily (I will come to that fucking bitch later) kept jumping on my back cause she kept insisting me to make a log report which I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT IT , my life was hell back then , and I quited after reaching form 5 .

To cut long stories short , I will try to sum up the last 3 in the same category : project . Everytime I ask for solutions , all they give me was :

"This project is a waste of time"
"I wanna go home"
"I wanna call my mommy"
"I shouldn't be here in the first place"
"you force me to it"

yadda yadda yadda..............if only I chose to lose my temper that time , things will be whole lot different and I can still smilling looking back at this today . Obviously these projects were failed because of them , reluctant to co-operate . Now time for that bitch , I as a member in a singing competition , she and I just members of it . Instead of shut up , she kept on commenting how suck the lyrics were for no apparent reasons . She too kept complaining about condition of certain places and her only daily lives . I once lost my temper there and yelled at her to shut the fuck up , she nearly cried and everyone blamed me . Cau cibai I was framed again -_-" . Now she's in my Friendster list , and I hope I don't even want to see her fucking stinky cunt face for the rest of my life , and I give her face (read : beri muka) because her big brother and I were friends .

Everytime people ask me what do I think about my class mates back then , all I can say is...they were ungrateful . I miss all my true best friends who went to college or other states after SPM , whom I dare say they are the one that can really co-operate with me through high and low . I usually isolated myself from them after all the projects and shits , as they only work with those they know . I already give them a chance to make good use of themselves , but do they take the chance ? The answer is already there..........

I want to warn you about all these guys from SMJK Chung Hwa Kota Bharu , they are one kiasu lots and never like to co-operate and only mix with those he/she only knows . I maybe wrong if they have changed but I doubt they will always mix around easily . If you , a leader in certain , found out that your comrade is from this school , just becareful..........

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->