The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, March 27, 2006

Bad moon rising

My senior , Raymond , who got his house busted in by a cunning thieft in the wee hour of morning today . That bastard stole all of his PC and CDs that contain important drivers while Raymond was asleep . The strange thing is the thieft only stole his PC and CDs , others like TV , Radio and money were left untouched :/ . Kinda feel sad for him cause he told me that he and his fiancee will be marry either this year or next :S . He had lodge a police report , personally I still it was useles as the damage was already done . I also suspect that the theft must be living in the same block as his , watching Raymond's every move . So yea I warn you guys whereever you are , keep your eyes on your PCs or laptops , as it's some sort of trend today for petty criminals . Last time was snatch thieves frenzy and now this . Damn I am started to worry for my ASUS laptop .

Bad news aside , I also had a bad dream about how I returned to my 17 years old self and my dad was damn pissed off for no reason . I dreamt that he banned me from doing whatever activities I participate in , even my leisure activities . I somehow felt a slight pain cause he slapped me in the face , wow , talk about virtually reality . I woke up and felt all moody , as if I was REALLY return to 2003 and expected my dad to bust in and scolded me for sleeping too long and start revise my physics with him . And it's amazing that I could get pass form 6 all this time .


Oh well , at least I have settled problems like application for private universities and customers' problem , so I can go holidaying in KL with ease , and try to forget all the dreadful shits here .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->