The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, March 25, 2006

You can do magic *dance*

For the first time Liverpool won 3-1 against Everton without the help of Steven Gerrard , and they won it with style . Stevie G got sent off in the 18 minutes and I thought it was all gone , untill that Neville put the ball inothis own net at the final second of first half . I couldn't help but lol'd , his expression was just like his brother in the FA Cup , dazed and confused XD . The situation got better with Garcia scored but Everton pulled one back , and got one of their men gave the marching order , so it was all square now...untill Kewell scored to secure 3 points . Instant joygasm I tell you . Only one image to sum up the match .

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway , I am coming down to KL to celebrate my STPM result with my older cousins , and do some shopping to reward myself . I might consider to catch V For Vendetta even though I had read the graphic novel twice . Personally I never quite like how people who never heard of the comic before praise the movie like shit and like "oh so meaningful and t3h politics" . Bleh whatever floats your boat man .

I am feeling good today , so here some gallery for the lastest Transformers Alternator : Optimus Prime in Dodge Ram . Courtesy of TFW2005 . Enjoi :D~~

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->