The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, May 29, 2006

Meh your tom yam , I am outta here

With all due respect my friend , you should have known that high class restaurant is sheer rip off , but no , you insist to try it and now what did you get ? You whine like a siren . Son of the bitch don't ever do that again unless you bring more than RM 50 along :/ .

Personally , I will only start eat at place like that when I :
a) working in KL
b) damn high when holiday come or exam is over .
While other reasons will be obliterated by energon Omega Supreme .

I also never like how sci-fi stories go when it comes to love , couple who are so madly in love with each other got rip apart by the author by giving them worst ending like the girl get her uterus (yes , UTERUS) ripped out by a robot while see her new-borned child throw into oblivion . The man who love her too much gave up on her as he thought she was dead while she actually got kidnapped , married another woman to satisfy his fucking need !! Such a cau cibai moment when the girl actually managed to return safely and find out that he was married and her "whole life crumbled apart" and become a pristress to wage a jihad against "thinking machine" . Yes , I am talking about Brian Herbert's Legend of Dune , it's a good read as the story revolve around pre-Dune , even though I never like the "love story" behind it . Wanna imagine cymeks , a robot with human brain , foreplaying ? XD

All this time I always pick a novel randomly , according to my mood , sometimes fantasy , sometimes sci-fi or even something normally fiction like Nick Hornby's . I am not an avid , hardcore reader but hey , I like reading but don't have the high taste like others . In other words , I "cincai" read any book that within my grasp . To make my life easier , I always hear people's opinions about a book before buying , that's how I get to read a masterpiece or not so masterpiece novels by an author I never even heard of . So excuse me , I need to finish of Dune : Machine Crusade , laters .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->