The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, October 22, 2006

k

There's a certain moment that friends (or person who you first meet for few days) of your suddenly treat you like a stranger. They ignore you, they just reply with "oh", "yea", "k" "yup", etc. Perhaps they are in bad mood currently and just wanted to be left alone, perhaps it's their style of talking, or worst of all, they don't like me after I did something they deemed wrong. So which one is right ?

I started to think too much again as one chatter I met in KL last month suddenly, just suddenly, gave one word reply for evey sentence I typed. He's also a collector, and my head without a pathetic doubt assumed he dislike me for the incident happened 2 weeks ago in the forum I mentioned in my previous post. I had told him about it, he said just let it go, now he seem like lazy to chat or something. It sounds abit naive to assume he dislike me in the first place, so I think I should drop it. Even if he does, I will just move on, as I never insult him for no reason.

I admit that I sometimes experience this when I am not in a mood, but it's just rarely, fewer than other people I met through internet and real life. Generally my opinion hardly agred by anyone, I don't expect them to say I am always right, at least they listen, even though another part of want my view to be approved and recognised. But then this is just minor, friends of mine, or class mates who went oversea and come back like arrogant cunts are the greatest sin.

They returned to visit my school during my lower 6 stint, when I gret them, they stared at me with a stoned face, as if asking me "who the fuck are you?". I should have retorted back but my patience was too deep. At least now I know what I am going to do when others close friends like them did that to me.


What to do ? I am not liked by anyone, even though I don't expect them to....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->