The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oh sad games.....Always make me sober

Just finished Okami, a PS2 game about ancient Japan era where spirits exist with human. The ending was pleasing but I could still feel the emptiness cause I feel reluctant to see this game ends. The story is superbly written and almost all the characters are lovely and cute too. Another great-sad game after Shadow Of The Colussus. Now I need something to get this sad moment off my head.........by playing Guitar Hero \m/ !!!!!

Anyway I can't sleep since I feel sober from playing the game, I would like to say a few things about my part time work as a clerk. Only one word to sum it up : paperwork, bunch of them. Write, print, photostat, scan, click, type, rearrange and the routines go on till evening, at least the working hour finish early than I expected, else I will be damn sleepy. Maybe it sounds like I will continue to work for the sake of money (RM656 sounds quite a lot to me), hell who wouldn't ?

And once again, thank goodness it's Sunday.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->