The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bless and curse

I have a very, very deep patience. I can tolerate almost anything. I can tolerate crying babies, annoying assholes and worst of all, back-stabbing bastards. Somehow I am so patience to the extent that people call me a coward, ball-less, etc, but all I want to do is avoid, or stay away from them, as I see fit as a better way to resolve conflicts.

Sometimes I question myself why should I do so in the first place, instead of letting my anger all out in front of them. However my other inner self hold me back, mutter in my head that "better not, better not...", hence I find myself reduce into a piece of harmless, toothless tiger.

I am quite patience because I afraid I might hurt others, or make a fool of myself if I unleash my anger in the wrong time. I am quite patience because I make a habit of listen-first-then-talk, so I can give proper opinion. Last but mot least, I just can't DO IT :/.

For quite some times I haven't lost my temper, all I can do is wait for the right time. Waiting, and waiting........

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->