The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ei Tee Em

I hate waiting at ATM, it takes me forever to take money because of people in front of me.

"Oh well, let it be" level
There are some people who forgot which account they keep their money, me included. These are quite tolerable as it's only a matter of pressing few more buttons to get it right.

"OK that's weird" level
Quite alot of people i see fall into this group. Some just keep entering the wrong password, or keep picking the "Current account" option instead of the usual "savings account" option. Yesterday I saw a rarest case of them all, one Malay lady kept taking out RM50 ONE AT A TIME, why can't just press the amount she wanted was beyond my caveman's brain.

"Please faster-lah" level
This is where my temper starts to build, as there's always 2 people squeeze together like sardines in one line while queueing. It's quite unpredictable as there might be one of them or BOTH of them will take out money, much contributes to my temper. No price for guessing which gender always do that.

"CAU CIBAI I'M GONNA KILL YOU" level
OK this where my whole face becomes moody, and the group always do that is none other than COUPLE. Same style as the previous level, but more tragic, and it takes longer than usual 5 minutes to take out money. I wonder what are they chatting about :

*At the ATM*
Stupid boy : Eh darling you take out money first lar.

Stupid bitch : No lah boy boy, you first.

Stupid boy : You first

Stupid bitch : You first

Stupid boy : You first

Stupid bitch : You first

*this goes on for 5 minutes, just for the conversation*

Stupid bitch : I took out my money liao boy boy, I want you to have it.

Stupid boy : No need lah darling, you keep it.

Stupid bitch : You take lar

Stupid boy : You keep lar

Stupid bitch : You take lar

Stupid boy : You keep lar

*another 5 minutes have passed*

Stupid boy : Eh darling, I want you to take out my atm card for me.

Stupid bitch : Lazy ah you boy boy, you take it yourself.

Stupid boy : You take

Stupid bitch : You take

Stupid boy : You take

Stupid bitch : You take

*another 5 minutes passed, then they walked away*

Please oh please, stop this madness !!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->