The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Curtain down.....

Show is over, now I can get on with my normal routine, including sulking. Need to revise what I had forgotten, tests and assignments coming up, and a so-called self help book to finish.

I would like to apologize to anyone, as sometimes continuous hectic schedule can set me off, as it feels like there's no chance for me to sit down and think even 1 second. I never like being bothered with obvious or hard questions during my busy moment, and most of all, I never like being bothered with your sudden suggestions when I am doing according to my plan. Yes it sounds so Micheal Bay, at least I am willing to listen. I never like the question "why?", it's rude and incomplete, it's hard to answer and it pisses me off.

Considering getting a hair cut but still undecided, whether just let it be or I shall get a crew cut straight,*sigh* decision decision decision*sigh*.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->