The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, August 20, 2007

Feelings R' US

Relieved, as all the hellish tasks were completed. Now I can focus on my study, my guitar and my voice box, as this week I am going to Batu Pahat for the choir competition. Wish me luck.

Ignorant, as yesterday is Chinese calendar's Valentine's Day. Spin you the story quick, every year at seven day of July (chinese calendar), a horny cow herd with meet up a maiden from heaven, as they were cruelly seperated by the maiden's bitchy mother. Luckily I do so, as the couples' affection towards each other is tormenting me.

Chilling, with Hungry Ghost festival almost near, sky is damn gloomy and the constant raining create such a atmosphere just to make you feel there's spirits nearby. Hi there !!

Tired, tired of feeling bad for myself.

Reluctant, I still want to feel sad, it feels good, not in the fetish way.

Waiting, but how long will I wait ?

Desperate, but quick result only last very short, and it cuts me deep...

Sigh, let me a cup of tea.....

And cheers to anyone out there, those with current fever, get well soon.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->