The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bad hair day

Note : fuck, the CC operator accidentally closed the PC I was using, oh well, time to rewrite !!

Just got my hair cut today, at least my head is still attact with me. The barber looked so doan today, and he seem not to be his chappy chap chap self, as he always greet people with the best naive smile ever. I took the right moment to asked him what happened, he let it all out about how his HP went missing and how someone screwed him over the HP. I couldn't quite catch what he said, but I am sure he was pissed, hard. After that he seemed to be back to his chappy chap chap way again, looked relieved I say. Perhaps he need someone to talk to....

Talking about it, it's better for you and me to have something..."alive" to talk to, even your pet. It's useless to just talk to your plushies, pillows, bolsters, sex dolls etc. Believe me, I tried, no way it makes you feel better. The only plus side is those thing will serve your as something to sodomise beat on.

Finally my mid term is over. But I got one more assignments and one club report to finish, with someone literally watching me now......she will lecture me tomorrow anyway.

So wanna play a game that get your sex drive adrenaline pumping ? Play this.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->