The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oh my...

I must have been possesed by a ghost, cause this week I had "offended" 2 ladies !! It's the end of the world zomg a male offended 2 females x00rrrrrr !!11111oneoneonesatusatusatu

Now let's start with the first lady. I don't know how I did it, she sent someone to email me that I offended her in a very...innuendo way, so I quickly apologised...to some extend. I may not always right, but that doesn't mean others are right too. The only thing I want to be frank about is she over-reacted. I am not afraid, even she start to call other to attack here or even start to talk crap about me, I didn't do anything wrong.

But anyway thanks to her, I manage to update my other one at the instant.

And now comes to second lady. I should have wrote "some", it makes alot of difference. Short ? yup. Nothing to write about her, just a wish of luck to her life, no grudge whatsoever.

Now I got this out of my chest, here's song dedicated for both of this seriously beautiful, sexy, cutey and......make me churn out innuendo words. Mika's Lollipop.



Cheers. Both of you baffled me to the max, and I love it.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->