The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Underdog : The true story

We only trained for 3 weeks. We consisted of a group of crazy people who didn't know each other. 90% of us didn't have experience in choir Our pitch were off tune. We just couldn't get our rythme right. We skipped class just for this shit. Some assholes abandoned us because they got friends' weddings to attend (coincident ? I smell lies). Today, we almost screwed up due to technical problem with the piano but we managed to pull off anyway. We hung our heads low as we just went to Putrajaya just to make up the number for the competition, until the judges announced our qualification. We stunned for 4 seconds before we jump with instant joy.

We, the choir of Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, the underdog, the minnow among the stronger opponents in the choir competition, stood shoulder to shoulder among the 3 elites which consisted of UCSI(you have to see them perform to feel how scary they are), Yayasan Terengganu and KUTPM (hope I got that right, sorry it's wrong) at the end of the day. I never felt this much joy, which is just an understatement, it's overwhelming, it's out of my ability as I represent my university against other local institutes. I wanna thank my comrades who went through this shit with me together, my slutty gorgeous music teacher Sandy and a finger to those droppers who left us with their tails between their legs.

Now, OFF TO BATU PAHAT WE GO. ROLL ON AUGUST 25TH !!!!

Images will be up laters. Now I will sleep peacefully, with my smilling face. Cheers.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->