The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh noes, not this....

"Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they are girls who do girls like they are boys...."

- Blur, taken from their single 'Girls And Boys'

When it comes to gender wars, I avoid it like a plague. I deem it childish and immature just to debate which gender is superior. Hell, can't they realised that one can't exist without the opposite sex, or let's just a very, very blunt question.....WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BORN WITH A GENITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE, BE IT A MEAT STICK OR A VOLCANIC CANYON, IF YOU ARE SO AGAINST OTHER GENDER ?!

Now I got this out of the way, I want to write something else, it's out of topic yet still connect to the childish war. I read somewhere about a female blogger, who managed to post up her friend's diary, about how she suffered under her badboy-type boyfriend starting from a relationship till marriage. Now that she's pregnant and she wants out cause she couldn't stand at that man's attitude and family anymore, yet she still stuck with them. I don't want to post the link, as I assume that that post got ping like mad.

Now I want to play as a devil's advocate, which is another excuse I want to hide behind to flame that poor girl.

First of all, put aside the pity for her, why she chose him in the first place ? The way she wrote her diary never told how she met him, only started with her marriage life and how the man's family treated her like shit during the preparation of marriage. That man, of all men, has the most obnoxious attitude that Gods of the Underworld would like to have, yet she still stay with him after all this time ? Silly girl. (Stupid is a word too strong to describe her)

That brings me to another matter : Girls like bad boys. There, I admit it after reading The Game (half way, I decided to put down, not to read anymore), but can't I blame them ? No, it's their pheromones, they see "confidence" in them with their rowdy behavior, just like the case above. She been treated beyond low class, her in-laws insulted her family, her husband did not support her, and she STILL stuck with him ? I don't understand the logic here. I wonder whether it's their bad luck or their hormones do the talking to find their mates.

It may not be true for others but that's just me, cause I always read news about most girls complain about how they are treated lowly by their opposite sex, and again complain that good men are, you guessed it, too good for them. Some got knocked up and looking for abortion, I have no remorse to say serve them right in their faces. Heh, I couldn't turn back time now, so if I could, I want to flunk my exam, play truant, smoke, and kick my school teachers around, cause my dad is a principal *rawr*. But it's too late now, perhaps I should stop thinking about it after I finished this and do my own things.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->