The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, July 28, 2008

I pledge

I pledge that I am a nice guy. I will be the one that everyone taken for granted, and I don't expect them much for anything in return. I will be the one always finish last, not everything but mostly everything. I will be the one will hear other people's sorrow, cheering them on, while store away my own feelings in my over stuffed closet. I will be the one to have deep patience on anything, even though I will get back stab in the end. I will be the one will be looking up to the clear blue sky and screaming WHY?! but get no reply. I will be the one to observe others' merry on their lives. I will be always hope that my patience is paid off.

I am, after all, a nice guy. One can only hope, but never fulfill.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->