The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, September 10, 2004

:|

Strange , could post my blog last night , something wrong with the blog maybe . Hopefully this will get through . Anyway , The Dawn Of War demo is out , unfortunately , I seem can't download that shit . The story is like this , Gamespot asked me for my age so I just typed in and guess what ? My age was INVALID !! What the fuck ?! I am already 18 years old man , I am (so called)"mature" enough to play this demo . So I just gave up the attempt to download the Warhammer demo . Shit totally happened . > :/

Furthermore , I have to go to school this Saturday morning , gonna fix up my lantern , the competition will start due next Friday . Everything is OK at the moment , and the lantern is 80 % done . Bleh , how I like to thank them for their cooperation , I never expect them to give any effort for this shit . Kudos and thank goodness they aren't like those assholes who just sit back and whine what they deserved .

First real exam is next month at 17th . To hell with it , there are so many things to rush . The second batch for this year's National Service is considered lucky as they will start by this December . By the time they finish , they can enter form 6 earlier than us :/ . My math teacher even worst , she is about 5 or 6 months pregnant and like....shit -_-" . Whenever we can't finish one sub topic , she just "Nevermind lor , you all can go home and read the new topic and do it by yourself" . What a brilliant teacher she is .

So anything pissed me off this September ? None for a moment , but there's something will soon provoke and make me type like hell . Night .


2 Comment:

  • Blogger had some problems last night. I can't even blog last night.....but all is ok now....

    Gamespot?.....bah......stupid website. Just hate it.....

    By Blogger kljs, at 4:02 AM  

  • Meh , I am using my brother's email to download the demo .

    By Blogger Yung Jie, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->