The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I wanna know , have you ever seen the rain ?

Weird weather , huh ? The monsoon hasn't arrived yet and it's already raining like dogs and cats . I can't even wash my car after it got serviced this morning , took them surprisingly an hour to finish their job , kudos .

And now it's still shower outside , and it is so cold and I am now sitting infront of my comp , topless -_-" . This Saturday my niece will arrive in Kota Bharu in reaking morning !! Why she chose to take night bus(which she will depart in Friday night) ?! I gonna rape her on that morning she arrives -_-" . Anyway it's good to have her visits here for some time , we can talk alot of crapola , from her work to my class , EVERYTHING .

Nothing strange today , except I messaged that girl to ask her about her health . She replied with "okie and thanks for your concern , take care" . Hmm..later gonna disturb her :p .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->