The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Lazy holiday

Tomorrow morning , at exact 9 am , I have to drive my Kelisa to get serviced as shecduled . That's one good time as there are few people drive their cars here to be serviced too . Beside , I remembered last time I had to come at 3 am afternoon and I dozed off cause the service took about 2 hours . And in that service station is where I got the idea to post thread about circumcision in Xfresh too :P .

Anyway , I am having a lazy holiday now . Even though I do revise my subjects everyday , I am not doing harder . All I just sit down , do wokr for 1 hour and that's it . Then I look for another subject to read . I just go through all the subjects for 3 days now , and I feel like I am wasting my time -_-" . I still play game , right after I done my revision , I just play for half an hour and that's it . Yet still , this stupid depression circling my head . Bleh , I am mend to be gloomy all the time , don't you think ?

Later gonna help my mom check mark for her class , got the chance to comment on those n00bs' calculations and showing off my 1337ness in add math , which is one subject I partly dislike . Oh well , life's like a flight of stairs , we always compare our old self to the inexperience ones . That girl is sick , thank goodness she felt sick in holiday , go whole lotta time for her to rest . I had told her before that sleeping late was bad for her health and now she got it right after the holiday started :S . Hmm......why am I so concern about her anyway ? :/

Patrick is going bald , 0wnage !!!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->