The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, August 30, 2004

*puzzled*

Today a group of my former class mates came back from KL to pay some of their "friends" a visit . During a free period , I took a chance to meet and greet them . As I said "hi" to one of my male class mate (no prices for guessing) , he was either staring at me for along time and turned or he was looking elsewhere . I was puzzled , and I tried to greet him again and he still act like I am not exist . Cool , this is how I get a treatment from a person who got straight As in SPM *rolls eyes* . That's why I don't like them...at all .

I am not trying to point finger here , but to all those who get straight As or score very well in your exam , please always REMEMBER YOUR FRIENDS . You can't just throw them away , like a chewing gum for instance . I can't believe that a person who waved goodbye at me two months ago returned with this kind of attitude . So yea , I just let it passed , I left him while he kept talking to others . I also suspect that he was influenced by the backstabber who just leave me after he score straight As in PMR . So what to do ? He will go back in a few days time , if only I have a chance again to show my middle finger at him . :/

Anyway , tomorrow is Malaysia 47th Independant Day . Congrats and there's something to cheer up about after a superb-ley lame performce by our sportmen in Athen .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->