The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, August 30, 2004

So what to wish ?

With half an hour left before the whole country explode with happiness , what should I wish to Malaysia ? Here goes :

Down with the censorship board

Goodness that's all I got ? My head is in pain now , as I (again x10) slept in the wrong way :S . Can't play painkiller , as the graphic can make me throw up under this situation . My bro got himself a digicam , good for him , while I ordered Tron 2.0 for only RM 89 :D , such a shiny characters , aren't they ?

Later me gonna sleep , wanna wake up and buy some things and yell "Malaysia sucks" all over the town .

Oh yea , come on comrades , let's sing our national anthem for our motherland .

Negaraku ,
Tanah tumpahnya najisku ,
Rakyat hidup ,
Bercerai dan roboh ,
Rahmat derita , hantu kurniakan ,
Raja kita , selamat masuk kubur .(x2)

Happy Merdeka , everyone .


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->