The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

:S

"Get up, get up, get up, drop the bombshell
Get up, get up, this is out of control."
Powerman 5000

Jeez , that what I got from my treasurer , who is also the one I WAS chasing for . Yesterday morning , the first period was free so I took a chance to take a short nap , I didn't sleep well all the time you know :/ . She suddenly walked out from her table , stood in front of us and announced :"Starting from today , I am not your treasurer anymore , so go get another one to do this work" . I was shock , cause she never made a mistake , and I didn't presurised her will loads of work , so what the hell ?! I got up and walked to her and told her to reconsider her desicion , and she kept saying that she stood firm with hers . I demanded reasons from her , yet she didn't want to tell :/ . So she kept on sulking till our chemistry teacher arrived , and I have to told her about the situation , cause who else can solve this shit ? So it ended just like that , she decided to take back her desicion .

If I am not mistaken , she complained to me once that she never felt so busy...and annoying before when she studied in her former school . She complained that the whole class were like...not acknowledge her existence when it came to class fees . Well , I was a treasurer last year people just LOVED to give excuses about not enough money . That's common , but the real annoying part was that a fucking bitch who was a class monitor keep checking on me . I was pissed , and always pissed , when this situation reminds me of that monitor alot :/ .

This friday is my school annual lantern competition , and my lantern is 91% done , today I am abit angry cause only ONE people came to help . Tomorrow morning , I will have to force them to help me finish this shit .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->