The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, September 10, 2004

Urgh...

I think I have messed up my own lantern project . Yesterday (Thursday) as I was trying to strengthen the rod of the lantern , my dad came home and notice what I was doing . He offered some help by calling his friend to cut some woods cause those soft metal couldn't even stand no matter how I tried to group them together , inch by inch to make one firm rod . Till today , there was no response from my dad's friend , I felt abit panic as I had promised my friend to bring it to school tomorrow , and my dad's reply was : "Don't worry let's see about that tomorrow" . Damn relax , huh ? *rolls eyes*

Somehow I feel abit regret cause all the effort by my comrades to it stand just sweep away like that , and I couldn't find the paper yet to decorate the lantern :/ !! Luckily my mom said one shopping centre which open at 9.30 a.m. in the morning has the material I want . Phew , talk about close shave :S .

Just as I expected last night , things start to piss me off , right from the beautiful Friday morning . A woman driver , who must be from KL cause of the plate start with "W" suddenly rushed out from the small lane as I was about to turned in . What was the fucking rush for ?! This is Kota Bharu , not Kuala Lumpur you dumb cunt . Then another was in town , 2 hours ago . Me and my mom went out to shop , so I took the wheel again . As I was turning into the corner , I didn't realise there was a small road sign in front of me , cause I kept watching beside the lane as I wanted to turn right in . Luckily my mom yelled at me and managed to avoid the sign . Really , what the hell those workers put that sign IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD ?!

Others are just minor problem which I didn't mind , from forgoting the location of the clinic to reading an article crapping about Wayne Rooney and reading about "every man has a woman in their back(licking his ass maybe :p)" in a novel . How happy I am as there's something to make me angry , I always feel uneasy when there's nothing to provoke Yung Jie who's desperate for one . I wish I am The Hulk instead of Spiderman . :D

YUNG JIE PWN J00 !!!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->