The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, September 17, 2004

z_z

I need some shut eyes now , just came back from my school , as the Chinese Society organised anther anual lantern competition . And as I expected , my class's lantern didn't win any prices , but still a very good try for those who came from other schools . Congrats and I would like to thank those who volunteered to lend a hand . :)

The atmosphere in the school hall was hot yet cold , as the sky was about to rain . I had to do the duty by my own , as NOBODY wanted to watch the lantern with me . With their stupid and repititive reasons like tuitions , no time and the lamest of all , scared of the dark , how could I not pissed ? Unfortunately , my patient-no-meter still in stable condition , I accepted their "reasons" . -_-"

Anything happened in the school hall ? Lots of them . I was happy that I managed to meet my cfriends who came back from college , some had to go back tomorrow while others was next month . I was abit surprised that most of them already had.......you guess it , GFs and BFs . Some just held hands together , some whispered to each others , etc . So romantic , huh ? *spits*

And then there was alot of couple-in-the-makings . Dedicated cheesy mandarin love songs to each others or just sat that a dark corner and chat . Boohoo , I am so lonely , no one to chat , just walking around the hall , drooling at others' lantern and sat by the corner to drool at my handphone , waiting anyone to call me . Fucking dull right ? Right....

So am I isolated myself from the people ? Maybe , cause I don't like them . Am I anti-social ? No , cause I still greeted my relatives who came and watch the competition too . And am I desperate ? Nah...not yet -_-" . How's the people in there ? Lots of people wear clothes that made my eyes bled not because they were sexy , but the bad taste of theirs stung my eyes constantly . Bunch of ah bengs and ah lians....

Some say this event is where many boys take chance to score girls , let me just say....fuck it . Luckily next year we don't have to do again , cause all we have to do is focus on STPM .

Goodnight .


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->