The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A few minutes of my journey to hell....and back with a wet pant :S

After exam , rushed home , grab the DVD (pirated -_-") , click here and there , waited patiently and I am ready to meet my old friend . Yup , a friend call Doom....with a number "3" :D .

The first thing I did was turn off all the settings in "Advance Options" , except bump mapping (laugh everyone , keep on laughing :<) , set the brightness higher , even though it doesn't have any effect in this ever dark game -_-" . After I was satified with all the setting , I started the game with "marine" difficulty (laugh Fazri , laugh) .

Hmm...long cut scene , watch the Phantom Dropship lands on the base , and here he is !! The namelss marine !! AAAIIIIEEEE :D *cheers* !!! So there , I use him to walk around , click the people , push some box down the edge too :P . After all , I caused Fazri to yell "Poyo sial" by taking a snapshots from the only room which has lots of mirrors : TOILET . It's freaking dirty there , you got to see to believe it !! :o

Yea yea the main objective to find that n00by scientist , cause he will turn into a zombie and be my canon fodder anyway . So after all hell break lose , I tired my left fingers by switching between flashlight and handgun frequntly , fuh , talk about exercise :P . Walk , walk , walk , grab a shotgun , and dropped down to a trap full of zombies and cost me a few lives -_-" . Have to reload again to perfect the situation though .

The first old friend I bumped into was Imp . And he surprised me by crawling out from a corner and ready to throw a hot present at me . Quite tough though , 2 or 3 shots of shotgun :/ . Finally I got cornered by another Imp and a zombie and dropped dead , but luckily I manage to saved the game so I will continue later .

Bleh , there are lots more cheap scares waiting for me , all this ar just a starting , so....I think I better wear some diaper tonight :S .

*continue to play Painkiller*




0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->