The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Havok 3.0

Today at school my friend told me that one of his class mate's sister went to visit our old primary school mate , whom we haven't talked with for a long time , at the general hospital . He met an accident lately , I am surprised that this shit happened before my eyes 0_0 . My mind took a shock as my friend added that HIS WHOLE TEETH CAME OFF . Man , what an impact , I nearly bursted my tears because I can't imagine his condition now :S . I still don't believe this rumour , I think I will pay a visit to him with my friend some day . He is form 5 , just a few days before SPM and he just got smacketh in the face like that . Again , he got that injury from his motorcycle makes me shiver and grew more fear towards "motorpsychos" .

I wish him doesn't sound worst than the rumour , I really wish it , it sucks to have your teeth gone like that , somemore fractured jaw . I kinda feel guilty too . :(

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->