The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, October 25, 2004

The test is over

W00t , the final exam is over , now time to face my worst moment : getting the result :D . However , I don't give a hoot about the result anyway , I just want the exam questions and their answer so I can work it out during the 2 months holiday . Today it was totally boredom , I just played Painkiller all day after I came back from school . Will play more of it later . Recently , I only snapped the surroundings from Painkiller , so just evening I took the chance to snapped some monsters charging at me :o .

Now I am uploading them into Photobucket through Firefox , screw IE cause it always went blank after I uploaded the images and I am tired of refrshing the page in IE :< .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->