The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I love negative elements

Somehow I made a list of myself , and it went like this :

"I love...."
I love twisted storyline that all guys died (eg. The End Of Evangelion)
I love to criticise people by being sarcastic
I love to flame people harshly
I love to downgrade people by their attitudes
I love to watch over 18 movies
I love to see people sad
I love to see others' relationships torn apart
I love to read news about rape case
I love to torture insects
I love to stereotype

"I hate..."
I hate people showing off their feeling towards the opposite sex in front of me
I hate people keep asking me for my profiles
I hate drivers who suddenly cut into my lane for no reason
I hate teachers who tell me to do something useless for no reason
I hate people who keep telling "jokes" between me and my dad for no reason
I hate to smile
I hate to mix with people who already have a BF/GF
I hate today's music , espacially mandarin music

"I don't..."
I don't smoke
I don't take drug
I don't rape
I don't stay up late
I don't study hard enough
I don't like people who obsessed with handphones
I don't like people tell me to go get a new handphone
I don't like kiasus

"I want..."
I want to kill people
I want to torture a teacher
I want to ruin everyone's life
I want to sleep forever
I want to lay still on my bed
I want to play more games
I want sex....

Meh , that's all.....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->