The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, April 21, 2005

As Sticky as a face-hugger

Hooray , Liverpool won but Everton too had stretch their point further to secure the Champions League spot :( , hope they loss some matches and let The Kops takeover........but what if they settle for UEFA Cup spot instead ? What if ? What if ?! Huh ?! Huh ?! HUH ?!

Yesterday during my physics lesson , I sat beside a girl , who used to hang out with those typical trendy gang since form 4 . As usual we just sat there quietly , staring at the teacher mumbling away about the Gausses' Laws theory , then I don't know what whether I watched too much "God Must Be Crazy" movie , she suddenly turned to me and asked me this :

Hey Jie , do you have any girlfriend ?

I was taken aback , I seriously never expect this question from a trendy girl I dislike so much , and I never even try to chat with her much during form 4 till now , just only pass by and give her the "hi-bye" signal . So yea while other people who also sat the same table giggling away(she kept denying she was interested though) , I coolly replied "no" , and I chose to prolong the conversation , starting from the lesson to our studies .

Come to think of it , I still think it's quite a petty matter , nothing to shout out about , cause I even doubt this girl interested a guy who is dull , expressionless , short tempered (luckily I can control it) and plain useless when it comes to mandarin artistes .

But still , one question still remain in my head like a face-hugger : "What she asked like that ?"

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->