The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Bollicks....

I hate it when someone come to me and ruin my Thursday and Friday free time , as both days are for me to sleep late , wake up late and...surf net in the morning (my dad is not around now , bite me :P) . Yesterday was a sick ride . I had to participated in my school's jogathon competition cause one ASSHOLE gave me the number and ran away , just like that . If I knew who the fucker was I would make sure his rectum will be full of blowtorches . The jogathon ened as early as I expected , some elites whined that they didn't get a certificates for the "hardwork" , which I will come to that later . Sent my female classmate to her house and drove all the way home . Fuh , by the time I arrived my stomach started to act weird , my thighs also went numb and I could hardly walk . Infact I have my exam by tomorrow (luckily it's only Pengajian Am) , fuck that person who gave me that number :/ .

Now back to the whiny elites . During the jogathon , there were 2 types of competition , one is for veterans and the other is more n00by joggers like me . And those idiots chose the latter one and cause certain n00by joggers to participated in the veterans side . Ironically , those who participated in the veteran side managed to enter top 10 and received prices and certificates cause there were very few of them while on this side they only get the prices but no certs . All I can say is serve them right as they trying to shortcut their way to victory by choosing to compete with a bunch of n00bs like us , they can suck my dick for their stupidities .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->