The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, April 15, 2005

Book ? What book ?

It's nearly 48 hours I played PS2 non-stop , I realised that tomorrow my dad will be back and I have tuition to attend , what a bummer -_-" . So now I have to cherish every moment tomorrow morning , don't give fuck what my mom will nag , I will play as much PS2 games as possible . So here's some of my current games I tried :

Devil May Cry : Dante's Awekening
Prequel , huh ? Yet it still get me into the story even though I never play the first 2 before , as the whole plot is quite new . With 4 style (Trickster , Swordmaster , Gunslinger and Royalguard) to explore there's already many kind of combos I have to memorise and practise , which means I always restart to "perfect" my scoreboard . Currently using Swordmaster stlye , I just love using sword and a pair of infinite-bullet guns .

Katamari Damacy
Hell , this is one hell of a weird game . The starting game already gets you to hum its simple , not-so-good-voice but addictive theme song . The story ? The King Of All Cosmo suddenly high and knocked down all the stars in the universe . The people Earth doesn't like the news of it so His Majesty sends YOU , the prince to fix the situation . How ? Well , you just sit back , relax your arms and start abuse your analog sticks as you try to gathering EVERYTHING to make it into a large ball according to the radius that the game wants . Beware , cause there's a time limit for you to achieve the radius that His Majesty desires .

Grand Turismo 4
While trying to obtain B National License , I realised that :
- 80s cars are beautiful after all
- Doing the corner is fucking hard
- I get to know some of the car from other nations
- The rules of obtaining the license is INHUMANE !!!!!
- The AIs are NOT HUMAN !!
- I feels like I am driving for the first time
- Drifting and whacking opponents' car is a no-no for GT4
Oh well , this is the second game that I have to endure after Leisure Suit Larry :/

Oh well , these are the games I can play for a short time , but it just worth it as I am realising tension after a week of Penilaian exam . Laters

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->