The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bad joke of mine...

Why ghosts mostly exist in toilet ?

Because they know shit

............................:p

Oh well , I didn't know how I figure it out this morning , it just came to me XD . On the other hand , heavy rain had hit Kelantan 2 times now , I am so teh happy as I have been sweating like hell for 3 months , about damn fucking time , God !!1

My seniors suddenly urged me that it's time for me to score some chicks , which unfortunately I don't have any mood for the time being . I also shared my so-called sad story with them , so yeah , it's not unusual for them as they also see other people did this before when they were my age . Tired as usual , been taking nap during evening has became part of my activitiy . It's quite disturbing that I expect my dad to kick on the door and kick my ass to wake me up , as I am being lazy and all sort :S .

At least now I finally completed some Transformers cartoon download , which are Superlink , Galaxy Force , Masterforce and Victory . Love all of them and I will keep them into my laptop so I won't be bored to death when I go to university .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->