The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The return of...of....oh fuck it

Just came back from my 5 days trip to KL , nice to see my cousins there again , they brought me visit certain place , included the recently opened Aquaria in KLCC , I recommand you guys to go visit it if you have the chance , as you will might see a uber , and I meant U.B.E.R Malaysian bullfrog in there XD .

LRT is a "fun" ride , just that I never like to ride the public transport during the peak hour , as I have to squeeze with other people . Anyway it's also good to be back to my hometown again and I have to start working tomorrow.

On the other issue , I feel happy for her , yet I also feel like kicking myself for not making a fast move , she's a great girl , intelligent with great asset if you know what I meant XD . Oh well time to move on , as usual .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->