The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, April 10, 2006

Things I need to do this week and other ramblings

First I need a hair cut , my hair ain't long , just that I find it abit messy , somehow each side of my hair touch my ear bring me nothing but uncomfortable , a few snip will do . Second I will shave my moustache , as I never like food stain stuck on it . Third and the last one , go jogging , for a very long time I haven't jog in front of my neighbourhood , this Friday will be the best moment as I don't have to work .

I got to admit that jogging give me a chance to think alot of things . Jogging , to me , is very much like I am running around my memories , as if I am running past the projected memories of mine . Beside jogging , also got one dumbell that made of pure steel (Plastic dumbells are seriously for pussies) which let me train my arms to carry heavier parcels in the futureand harden my penis . And yes , dumbell also let my mind run around . Don't know what to write for the moment , my head today is abit screw up , not in the psychotic way rest assure .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->