The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's all coming back to me now

While I was surfing internet like usual in any other day , suddenly one beautiful , slim figure walked up the stair that near by my PC . I winced to focus my eyes and my jaw dropped as the figure was none other than the girl-I-like-who-ran-away-and-got-married . She returned .

I flashed the biggest grin I could , while invited her to sit . She never refused and pleased to do so . I was left speechless , I was excited , I kept goggling at her , who dress in beautiful black t-shirt and longer mini skirt with a jacket wrap around her waist . She just sat there , smilling , looking at the pathetic me who had been missing her since she ran away . Without wasting further time , I opened my mouth .

me : How are you ?

she : Fine , you ?

me : me too , just a little busy with my work .

she : *giggle* It's like that lah .

------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot the middle conversation cause we just chatted so fast , but to cut the long short , we seem to enjoy chatting with each others , as I recalled both of us laughing at each of the topics we talked about . As the moment of truth arrived , I gathered my courage and told her :

me : Chui Lian , I....er.....I......liked you before . If only I confessed my feeling to you , you couldn't run away like that

she : *giggle* No you silly , it could be worst if you have me as your girlfriend , everyone will stereotype us how unmatch we are .

------------------------------------------------------------

I was taken aback , I expected her to be angry at me , instead she just explain to me with all the dignity she still have in hers . As the time to be parted drew closer :

she : oh yea I forgot to tell you , I am 2 months pregnant .

me : *smile* congrats .

she : So I need to go now , my husband is waiting for me .

me : Let me guide you out .

she : *giggle and nod* sure .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Before we walked out from my door , I managed to give her a kiss in the cheek . She never surprised , she just looked and smiled at me , acknowledge my love to her , but she's married and ready to go elsewhere . As we stand outside my house , we continue our last conversation :

me : Hey Chui Lian , I would like to meet your husband .

she : Sure , oh there he is !

*a large Land Rover stopped in front of my house*

she : Yung Jie , meet my husband...........

------------------------------------------------------------

As I was about to raise my right arm , suddenly I felt that I was pulled back and the scene in front of me become blurry . I started to abit panic , as I was eager to see her fucker's (literally) face . I felt my body floating for the moment untill the scene in front of me started to restore , as if I had just opened my eye .

I was back at my bedroom again . I lie still , my feeling inside me was empty . I couldn't laugh nor cry , happy nor sad , just feel empty . I felt like rushing down to check whether she was still outside but nay , I still clad the same boxer and white shirt I wore last night , in my dream I wore long pants and a dark blue shirt .

What a feeling to start my day....................

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->