The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, April 14, 2006

The road is set

Oh well I decided that I will go to University of Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) in Setapak , where I chose quantity survey as my first choice of course . I will leave my home town around next month as the course starts at 22nd of May , but first there's a orientation for a newbie like me . Worst comes to worst they even organise a ballroom . I still can't shake off the reluctancy to join in the ball , as I felt ditched in the same self-organised ballroom last year :S . If my low self-esteem prevails , I doubt I could ask any girls , even from my state , to dance , somemore my stubborn heart still hold a harsh and biased stereotype about Ah Lians and girls who live in cities *rolls eyes* . Anyway I don't like to think deeper about this , for now I need to complete the confirmation forms and send it back . I also discuss with my cousin and my brother's friend who live in KL (he studies in UM , which is nearby to UTAR) about the accomodation , I might live in a hostel that nearer to UTAR .

No matter what , my hunger for Transformers toys doesn't end here , and I will bring two or more along , mostly small ones . Energon Strongarm and Energon Rodimus will join me on my journey , while other toys I will see first . Energon Omega Supreme (yes , I am a TF Energon freak) just too big to bring along so he will stay at my hometown . Too bad I don't have any Decepticons with me , but then when new toyline come , espacially neo-G1 Astrotrain , I definately grab it :D~~~ . Somemore I am still wishing that Universe Constructicons (Landfill repaint) will arrive here . Yes Albert , I still like them unfortunately , I will never regret buying them even though their limbs quite "longlai" when combined XD .

Today is just normal as usual , no weird dream happen to me at the moment hope it doesn't appear again , it just make me sad .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->