The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Times like this

Still stuck in UTAR Setapak campus , as I am standing by to attend my first guitar lesson , even though the real thing will started in next week , the coach just tell us to come anyway .

I met up with Fazri Last Sunday as we agred to meet up at Central Market to watch a minor concert which his friend's band Broken Scar would perform outside the building . We then went off to Endah Parade to check out Glory System's lastest offers . A nice big fat chap he is , I enjoyed chatting with him XD .

I still can't get used to west coast time , as I always see Friday & Saturday is my day off . Group assignments started to pile up some as fast as next week , espacially the presentation about which structure is amazing and vice versa , now here I am , struggling to look for infos as making an appointment with my course mates is hard , as some of them just ran off right after lecture . Gargh , I still have 2 practical reports to finish !!

If I want any consolation , my laptop will arrive tomorrow , but I have to go to collect from my mom's friend at KL Sentral....at 8 am !! Fucking hell of all time she choose this moment to bring it to me . Moreover , this month seem to be alot of Transformers to be released , with Alternator Mirage and new mold for Beast Wars Primal & Megatron in my to-buy list . Classic toyline still far away as they are scheduled to be released in November , MP-03 Starscream is on the way to September release , which is also the month of first final exam for me , and a 3 or 4 months break !! XD

So for now , I will be sitting here , looking , and looking , and looking , and looking............

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->