The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, October 23, 2006

Classical

Yup, after 5 months of learning classical guitar, I only managed 4 songs (2 complete, and the other half....half baked -_-"). If there's one site that let me kill time by playing my classical guitar, it's Dirk's Guitar Pages

This site is simply amazing, not only it offers tab sheet (quite informative too, as it also show which tab to press instead of just the "dots" XD), it also offers the song in MIDI, easier for me to learn as I prefer to listen first to get the tune right. Moreover, the sheet and MIDI can be downloaded to, just right click and save as !! I thought this site is outdated but no there's a forum that have people discuss about...classical guitar everyday, which means it's still alive, how glad I am :D.

When it comes to pressing the tab, my music teacher said that I always do it the hard way. Although I know it, I find the instruction to use which finger to press which tab even more confusing ! Might as well do it my way without changing the tune of the actual song.

Wanna know what song I can play ? Here goes, and feel free to laugh at me :P.

Complete :
The White Stripes - We Are Gonna To Be Friends
Can't Help Falling In Love

Half Baked :
Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
Adantino (yes it's the actual title)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->