The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I wish I can explode

Everyday phone routine :

Case #1 :
Me : Good morning Great Eastern

*phone hung up for no reason*

Me:

Case #2 :
Me : Good morning Great eastern

*no reply*

Me : Hello....

*still no reply*

Me : Fuck you ?

*still still no reply*

*hung up and swear again*

Case #3 :
Me : Good morning Great Eastern

Caller : Hi can you pass me to.....

Me : okie..

*put the phone 2 second later, rings*

Me : Good morning Great Eastern

Caller : Can you pass me to...

Me : okie

*put down again, another 2 second passed by, rings*

Me : *grunt* Good morning Great eastern

Caller : Hi, I want to check my polic....

Me : Okie please hold on

*put down, 1 seconds later....need me to explain ?*

AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Case #4 :
Me : Good afternoon Great Eastern

Caller : *mumble*

Me : Come again ?

Caller : *mumble*

Me : I am sorry you are breaking up

Caller : *mumble somemore*

Me : Whatever *hung up*

That's how my daily phone routine go through a day.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->