The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, October 30, 2006

Quite the opposite

For those who insured under Great Eastern, life is sure great, unfortunately for the employees, life sucks. No internet, just INTRANET; no radio, just COFFEE. Bah it's amazing that I managed to get used to it in a short time :/.

So what am I doing all the time to make myself less tired while working ? Make fun of people's names of course. Somehow I always find myself chuckling away when doing paperwork, as some customers' names are downright funny, range from Gay (seriously, that surname exists !!) to Cin Chou !! hehehehehe NGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

Anyway my first salary is coming out, can't wait for it, so I can spend some on buying what I wanted like.....you know...d'uh. I also signed up for EPF as required by my boss, correct me here, from what I heard about EPF, it's about some fund that the gov gives you when you retired and the money "will kep growing". OK I maybe wrong on the later part, please correct me. At least more money to spend on collection, at least not weed and cocaine !!

Another day, another same old paperwork, and I need togo out more.....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->