The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Achievement

Hell yeah finally mastered Matteo Carcassi's Andantino (Le nouveau Papillon op.5), now I am gunning for G.Bergen's Bourree. Even though this note is short and only involve 3 part of tabs, the song is fast and gonna take me longer time to play it. Kinda irony that longer song tend to be easier to play :S.

What's so special today ? Finally got my first salary and manage to buy 2 TFs off ebay, gonna bank in some cash tomorrow w00t !! So far so good everything goes my way, feel quite refreshed in the morning after an early sleep last night (11 pm !!:O). Dammit forgot to call aunty again to order Classic Wave 1 XO !! So with nothing to do now (maybe practice my classical guitar after this), I gonna refresh my to-buy list for this year again.

To-buy list :
- Superlink Grand Convoy

- SL Laserwave/Energon Shockblast

- SL Wing Saber/Energon Wing Saber

- Cybertron Menasor

- G1 Blaster

Yup, that's all for tonight, hope I can update my strip by end of this week.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->