The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, December 03, 2006

..|..

For 2 weeks I couldn't update this "site", not only my older brother hogged the PC 24/7, I also felt too pissed to blog, 2 weeks ago I felt like I got slapped for no reason, AT ALL.

My (ex)room mates, 4 of them, 2 of them is a couple, called me out to meet up at A&W for dicussion. I arrived on time as usual and waited for them to show up. While waiting I pondered what would they talk about ? raise the rent ? Toilet too dirty ? Blah any-fucking-way I just sat there and waited. After 10 minutes, they showed up, each and everyone of them bring a girl along, and my gut told me something just not right.

We greet, sat down and got on with it. The "leader" of the pack, Jon asked me this weird question, which I will convert it in a conversation below(note : the main culprits are : Jon, Roy, Gan & Amy (they are couple))

Jon : Er, Jie can I ask you this ?

Me : Sure, why not ? *smile*

Jon : Will you feel hurt when we want to tell you a bad news ?

Me : Huh ?

Jon : Ok, err......do you like there ? the Apartment ?

Me : Huh ? Why ? I don't understand.

Roy : Er...it's like this....heheheh, we felt that....we had disturbed your "peace".

Me : .........I don't understand.

Jon : We worry that there will be conflict between you and us.

Gan & Amy : Yea........

Me : ..............

Gan : We felt that you don't seem to "join" enough.

Me : ..............

Jon : So we decided that we wanted to ask you.....can you move out ?

Me : ...................Why ?

*everyone silent for seconds*

Jon : Err... we felt like we disturbed you or something, hehehehe, we thought that you don't seem to social enough, so hehehehehehehe..............

Me : Ah, I see......

*one girl beside Roy kept nodding her head while 'yea yea' happily*

Jon : We will help you find another room for you, we won't left you like that, hehehehehehe....

*everyone laugh softly, except me*

Me : *sigh* I will consider......just let me think.

Jon : ok, we will wait for your answer.

Me : ok, I am off, I just ate, see you all later.

*walk off*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might have left out many conversation above, but in the nutshell, THOSE ASSHOLES KICKED ME OUT FOR THE PATHETIC REASONS. Look, I paid the rent on time, I cleaned the apartment on duty, I didn't disrespect their privacy, and this is what I got ? This is how they repay me ?! They were not telling the truth, the real (I assumed) reason is each and everyone of them in the relationship except me, they decided that they want to kick me out so each and everyone of them can live in their own romantic shit cock without me peeping them. I felt the pinch, as if I got sacked from my job, and it's still.

Now I already found my own room and it's more comfortable. Later tonight I will called the head of the culprit Jon to discuss again, as I want something return. After I move, they will lost respects from me, which they don't mind, as they got others to hang out. I will not forget and forgive for what they did to me.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->