The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, November 13, 2006

Listen, here comes the water

Monsoon season is like winter. It's cold, it's uncomfortably cold, so cold that my head started to scream for something warm to shove into my body.

Like winter, it disrupts daily activities; like winter, it causes people to fall sick (I got sore throat now); like winter, it brings out the inner Mat Rempit from the motorcyclists, include me; like winter, it is potential enough cover a place, only difference that the covered place is made up of liquified H2O instead of frozen version.

Monsoon brings back memories. It brings back good memories AND bad memories. I love monsoon as it signaled that year end holiday had started . I despise monsoon as more revision needed to be done. Monsoon also brings back the familiar faces that I met before, some faces that I missed, some faces that I wanted them to go away and some are better left mysterious, letting me guess who is he/she. Whatever the memories are, I greet them with a sad smile, the only smile neutral enough to look back.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->