The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I hate you

I hate you Pepe Reina. You stole Jerzy Dudek's position as Liverpool goalkeeper. Even though your performance fare far better than him, you still do not earn any praises from me. None. Zero. Nana. Kosong. BO PUA TIK.

Why ? First, you can always hide behind Rafeal Benitez's ass if you made any howlers in any soccer match. While Dudek ? He stared at failure in the eye, he got dropped after he made a terrible mistake against Man Utd in December 1 2002, he waited and waited and waited and my god luck on his side when that pathetic Chris Kirkland got hurt and the first choice goalie returned to him.

Second, you threw in the towel that Liverpool will have to settle for fourth place. No one ever say that blasphemous sentence, not even Dudek. Dudek will kept on urging others to bounce back, even though the chances to take the title was still slim. Your comment had insult my intelligence PeePee Reina.

Last but not least, he has that medal. What medal you ask ? The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE medal of course. Unlike you, he bounced back from conceding 3 goals down in the first half against AC Milan. He saved the shot by Andriy Shevchenko at the dying minutes of extra time. Best of all, he saved 3 penalties by imitating Bruce Grobbelaar's antics to psyche the penalty takers. Do you have it, dummy ?

So that's all my rant. Even though Jerzy Dudek might be moving to other club, I wish him the best of luck, and most of all, he's my hero. Here's some images I found for the sake makinga tribute to him :






Jerzy Dudek, you will never walk alone. :)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->