The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I have enough

I can wait. I can wait for anything. I can wait for people who late to show up. I can wait for people to come and have a group study with me. I can wait for restock if you know what I meant. I can wait for fucking ages to get my streamyx. I am too considerate. I always think of others. I am over not selfish. They make me wait. They make me wait for ages. And then they come tell me that they can't make it. I can't stand it. I feel like hitting them. I want it to go my way. Now I don't to answer everything. Not my hp. Not my email. Not my IM.

Fuck you. Fuck you all. Fuck you all for making me wait. You think it's fun to wait ? You think it's fun to tell me at the last minutes that you can't make it ? Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->